THE VISION - A DEPRESSED MAN AND JESUS

As I was chanting the rosary last night, I had a vision, a strange vision, I saw a man lying in darkness, and heaps of depression, he was there in a room and there was darkness, the atmosphere was sadistic it seemed like he was frustrated, he seemed dull and his shadow looked weak, as I saw him from a different world, I could get the vibes, he no longer wished to live, he wished to kill himself. I really didn’t quite understand what was going in my mind, why was I seeing all this, I stood where I was and with confusions, in my mind I saw him getting broken mentally, the mental turmoil was taking a toll on him. I could go through the thoughts in his mind, it read, you don’t deserve to live, you are a waste, you have disappointed everyone, you have got no hope left, you are such a scum, kill yourself, at least your dear ones would be happy after that, they will be free of at least a problem from their lives. I was like no dude, just hold on and so seriously wanted to help him. Here I was witnessing someone being destroyed in his own fears, but couldn’t do anything, I felt powerless in my helplessness and that’s when a lightning struck, I was blinded for a while, but as I opened my eyes again. I saw a marvelous temple, the wind was blowing strongly and atop the temple I saw Jesus, yes it was him. I wished to go near him, embrace him, talk to him but alas, I stood there and kept staring at my Lord. The feeling was weird; My Lord looked troubled as if he was going through a dilemma but o yes I could read his thoughts, it said, “throw yourself, jump off the clip, aren’t you the Son of God, just throw yourself down, why do you fear, the angels from heaven will be given orders, they will hold you in their hands and you won’t be hurt.” I could feel the presence of the devil, the darkness in the clouds, the dilemma my Lord was going through, I could sense him, yes he was there somewhere around, yes trying to tempt my Lord. I had read the scriptures and I knew what my Lord would do, he said to the Devil, I won’t put my Father, My Lord, My God to test and that was the end, I was back on my bed with rosary in my hand and I felt weird, really weird.
Perhaps I could get the connection, perhaps I couldn’t, what I could summarize was; the temptation to give up looms on us at times, life seems like a burden and we want to break free, end for ever but perhaps we should just hold on, rather than testing the Love of God, perhaps questioning the love of our dear ones, we should just hold on, the testing phase would be over for good. You never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN