As the cold wind blew, We embraced each other


I was sitting on a terrace of mood swings and terrible loneliness, depression was their in the clouds and everything around looked dull. Those shots of alcohol last night and a night devoid of sleep had drained my energy. My friends had left, my parents were far away and the feeling of emptiness was terrible, my mood was swirling into depressive imaginations, my eyes would have burst into tears but my mind was dumb, I sat there motionless thinking about the troubles that lied in the womb of future, that moment I was living my fears. What if I failed, I had failed so many times, I had fallen so many times, there were scars all over my heart, body and soul. The terrace was cold and I shivered every time, a cold wind blew through those wounds. I felt weak, I felt guilty, I felt troubled, my mind was burdened with mistakes and sins. I raised my eyes and I saw the moon and piercing through the clouds, moonlight came and sat beside me. I felt a bit good and wished to hold her hands, but resisted my thoughts. I was happy she was there beside me and I felt good, me and she sitting beside each other, it was a beautiful moment. But the skies had troubled her and there was gloom on her face, like me even she looked lost and lonely, may be the wind that flew through my wounds, flew through her wounds as well. She looked sad, she looked gloomy, I held her hands in mine without a second thought. She sat there beside me, looking at infinity and said, you know I feel so lonely today, I don’t know if I am upset or not, but yes I am feeling quite weird, may be I think a bit too much. I said, even I feel the same. Come, embrace me, give me a hug she said. I so very much wanted this, I so desperately needed it, I embraced her with all my love in the heart and held her tightly in my arms. I felt good, the cold wind was there, but we were now in the arms of each other, there was warmth, there was love. We hugged each other, in midst of all the rejections we faced, the betrayals we had, the fears we lived and are still living. I simply wished that I don’t let her go and wished to move further, perhaps may be some other time. I Whispered in her ears, I so very much needed this, she whispered back, me too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?