She needs more time to decide, means its a NO....

I proposed her yesterday after being friends with her for almost a year, She needs more time to decide she said, what does she mean?

It means no.

It means she does not want to be with you—certainly not now, and possibly never.

Try an experiment: When you are out and about in the world, listen to the people around you. Listen closely when you ask people questions. Notice anything funny?

People rarely say the word “no.” If you ask someone something, and they don’t want to do it, it’s extremely uncommon that they will say “no.” Instead, they will say other things that still communicate that the answer is no.

“Can I borrow your bike?” “Well, I’d love to let you, but I need it tomorrow.” That means no.

“Can I use your car?” “I don’t think my insurance covers other drivers.” That means no.

“Want to go to the new Avengers movie with me?” “I have to work tomorrow.” That means no.

“Would you like to date me?” “I need more time.” That means no.

The thing that’s weird is, on any subject except romance, we understand that these ways of saying “no” actually mean no. Yet when it comes to dating, it’s as if we forget all our language and communication skills, and when we hear an indirect no, we’re all like “What does it mean? What does it mean?”


“I need more time” means no.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN