BEAUTIFUL CONVERSATIONS-1

Its been four years since we became friends, four years of poetry, four years of talking philosophy, four years of beautiful conversations. Though with passing times, we do talk less for there is work to be done, as all are engaged in earning their bread and butter, we both are no different but even for those short duration's we talk, its beautifully rhyming. Though she is a thousand miles away and oceans keep us apart, we are somehow mentally connected, like memories that never fade away and stay immortal in our minds. Yesterday she called and we talked at a stretch, I realized we both were in search of a soulmate, a partner, there were talks on romance and it gradually shifted to marriage, she said, I always felt finding the right partner was easy, but its difficult, quite difficult. I said, ok, you don’t have to worry so much, if you don’t find anyone I am also there for you, we can always date and spend a great time. She giggled for a while and said, I am really poor with dating you know, I would rather choose to marry you. For a moment, I became quite like everything just slowed their motion for a fraction of seconds and I said, even marrying you is ok for me. There were some giggles and smiles, the conversation went on, till we ran out of words, we had emptied the thoughts that messed with us today and there was many more things to be said but it was enough for today, it was 2 am, my clock said, it was 9 pm her clock said, there were some awkward silences that happen. At the end we said good night to each other and wished each other blessings of God almighty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?