QUORA TALES

I liked a girl. When I passed my class 12th , She was in class12th at that time. We were studying in thesame tuition. But as i passed my 12th, I had left the tuition. I was roaming here and there on the streets feeling bored. As i was passing by my Ex-tuition , I saw her scooty. It was standing unlocked with the keys on it. I thought of telling this to her and impressing her. I went inside the tuition, pulling the door of the class , I uttered “Sunayna” . As soon as i uttered she spoke, "Sir meri chabi lagi reh gyi hai scooty pe, le aau” . Sir said yes. She left the class to get the keys and locked the scooty. As soon as she left , Sir asked ”Aur bhai raasta kaise bhul gya aaj , koi kaam tha kya”. I told “Mai sunayana ko yahi batane aaya tha ki scooty pe chabi lagi hui hai”. Sir saying “itni fikar kabhi hamari bhi kar lia karo”. Everybody in class started laughing and all stared at me like i was the biggest pervert to have ever existed on earth . That was the most embarrassing moment i ever had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?