MAA, GIRLFRIEND AND ME

Well in my family, we rarely celebrate our birthdays, birthdays are just like normal days. Many a times i would forget the birthday of my mother and the day would pass by like any other day. It was during my post graduation days, when i made a girlfriend, that i realized the importance of birthdays. Now i would always try to make my girl feel special by occasionally giving her rose buds and chocolates when she least expects it. I would surprise her by stealing a kiss on her cheeks when she would be busy in her thoughts. She would hit me back at times, at times revert back with a kiss. She would care for me always, like if i had my food or not, if i had a spoiled mood, she would make sure that she cheers me up up. In all this, i realized, i don’t how but yeah i realized that what she is has been doing, the way she cares for me, my mother has been doing this for me for almost 22 years, from the time i was in her womb and i never made an effort to make her feel special. I decided that, yes i cannot let go the birthday of the lady who brought me to this earth in vain. I was determined to make her birthday special this time. Time flew and came her birthday, as usual habits die hard and i forgot her birthday, but by evening somehow i realized o yes, today is the day my mother was born and i need to do something. My mother was working in the kitchen after a hard day in office, i asked my sister to come with me and told her my plan. She was equally excited, we went out and brought a cake for her, on it we wrote, happy birthday amma and along with a cake, we brought a dairy milk silk as well. As we drove back home, we were equally nervous and excited to know how her reaction would be. When we presented the cake before her and said happy birthday, she for a while was taken aback and looked puzzled. As few moments passed, she started blushing and came a big smile on her face. We together cut the cake for her and it was all smiles that day, the inner something in me i.e my soul was really happy. As i gave her, her dairy milk silk, she hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheeks saying thank you Mone. I don’t know to describe that feeling, but i felt that, yes today, i did something really good that day and angels were showering praises on me from heaven that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN