Those 10 rs made all the difference

Many a times out of nowhere  in our troubled hours, someone comes to our rescue and saves us. In those dire hours, when we are all lost, about to lose, deep rooted in despair, someone comes from nowhere and blesses you that very moment when you needed a blessing the most. No one is immune to problems, we all go through it, but like problems are unexpected, so are people who suddenly come into our lives as the good samaritan, give a guest appearance and go. We all somewhere in our lives must have came across a situation, when a good samaritan came to your rescue and saved the day. It can be anyone, that unknown stranger who lifted you up during an accident, that someone who gave you left a lift when the journey was too far, that someone who complimented you when you were going through a bad day, that someone who gave seat to your mother when she was standing in the bus sweating in pain. Sometimes those moments transform your whole life, you were on the verge of destruction but somtimes God himself comes in various faces and forms and may be that's what you call a miracle. When you say God saved me, that actually makes sense.

A MIRACLE THAT CHANGED HIS LIFE.....

This happened in Bangalore. I was jobless and came to Bangalore in search of a job.  I used to take Rs. 100 everyday and go for interviews, as I could get the daily bus pass for Rs.70. One particular day, I reached the company for the job interview and realized that I don't have my resume with me. I went out in search of a xerox shop so that I can print my resume which was in my mail. I had 20 rupees in my pocket and without asking for the xerox copy charge, I asked the shopkeeper to print 2 copies of my resume assuming that it would be 2 or 3 rs per sheet. After collecting my resume, I asked for the charge. He asked for Rs. 30. I was numb for a moment. I didn't know how to react. I start searching my bag for coins. I could find a 5 rupee coin, but I was still Rs. 5 short. An elderly person asking for directions at the same shop noticing all this and that I'm panicking, called me. He gave me a Rs.10 note and said "Things like these happen. Happened to us also .We too were your age once. Don't panic, go and  attend the interview with a smiling face."
After a long time, tears started falling down from my eyes. I thanked him. I cleared the interview and went to the xerox shop and asked about the aged person. Unfortunately he didn't know him. I smiled and left the place.
The job pays me 3 lakhs per annum, but those 10 rupees made me attend the interview. I still thank and remember him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN