SHE ASKED WHAT IS LOVE....

As i guided my bike through busy roads, i had a smile on my face and happiness in my heart, my mind was filled with bliss such that even the traffic around seemed like a beautiful cacophony. Everything around was so calm, so slow, so blurred and i could imagine you. The night went by was beautiful, may be it was the moonlight or it were you, both seem same. I was smiling, i know that.

As i reached my office, i scribbled something thinking of you. 

You texted me, what is love.I thought for a while and said, i don't know exactly but may be its something like this and i texted you the scribble i wrote for you, 

"I keep thinking of you whole day, but last night was something different, even in my sleep, i was awake with you, even with my closed eyes, i could see your smiling face, my heart rejoiced with love, i felt so good, so wonderful and even in deep slumber i smiled, yes i think so thinking of you "

May be its something like this i said.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?