CAFFEINE ADDICTION

BINISH VARGHESE PHOTOGRAPHY

The clock showed 3 pm and i was feeling quite tired, lethargic you can say. I felt a strong urge from within to have tea, now tea is something like a magic potion for me. Everytime my mind gets stuck in a mess of thoughts, i go down to the basement, to our canteen, have a glass of tea and i come back. Tea has a soothing effect, its meditation, you can call it "THE CAFFEINE MEDITATION". I say this because as i take sips of this hot, sweet, creamy magic potion, i sort out those cobwebs formed in my mind, mind gets calmer as thoughts that were formed like clouds in the sky, they pour down and water trickles through the valleys of my soul. Once i empty few cups, i see a clear sky within, the sun is shining and i can see a rainbow in the sky, o yes that was something i was looking for. This was the idea i was looking for.

O Yes i forgot, its 3 o clock, time to have some hot cups of tea.  I walk down through the stair case and see my boss coming up, he sees me and with a smiling face enquires, kaha jaa raha hai hero ( where are you going dude). I smile back and say, nothing sir, bas aise hi neeche jaa raha tha ( just for the sake of it, was going down). My boss smirks and says, sutta peene( going down for a smoke). I laughed within at his strange question and said, not at all sir, just taking a break of five minutes. He smiled and said ok, i smiled back and went my way.


BINISH VARGHESE PHOTOGRAPHY

On my way i thought, though i don't smoke, wasn't drinking tea at regular intervals a kind of addiction as well. Why do i need caffeine so much, i shooed away the thoughts for that moment and enjoyed my break.

But the question still remains unanswered........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?