ALCOHOL AND BLACKBERRY

It was a hot evening, City was going through the trauma of hot summer. The evening breeze was still hot and we could feel the heat. Me and my roomies were sitting in our hall. They were busy in their laptops doing their work, I was busy on my phone chatting with a friend. After a while, I went to the kitchen, in the kitchen was kept a half filled bottle of rum. I took it in my hands and stared at it. I gave it a shake and the liquid in it sparkled giving me a childish joy within. I took the bottle and went into the hall and sat before my friends, they looked at me quite amazed. They stared at me for some seconds till I asked them, what happened never seen a liquor bottle in your life? They were taken aback. With widened eyes and exclamation on their face, they asked me, you are making a peg now, dude see the time, can’t you wait for some couple of hours. I smirked and said, such narrow minded people, such small thinking.
I took the bottle and poured some ml of liquid in the lid as my roomies watched me with amazement and from those few mls in the lid, I poured a drop of liquor on my blackberry screen which was full of dirt, sweat imprints, finger marks and dust. I took out a clean hanky and wiped my screen, as my blackberry shined with glory, my roommates burst into laughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?