YELLOW PAGES OF A LOST BOOK

I was going through the rack of books in one of the oldest libraries of the city, there was dust all around and the smell of surroundings gone old. I took book after book, read the first two pages and kept them back in the rack. Nothing was keeping me hooked until I met a book quite old in appearance, its pages had turned yellow and it seemed quite worn out. It seemed no one had read it for years, as I turned the pages, I discovered some of the most beautiful poetry I read in my whole life. It was divine, it was melodious, it was mesmerizing. I typed a few lines from one of those poems on my facebook timeline and posted it as my status and all this happened two years ago. Yesterday I was going through my facebook news feed, as I was going through the memories of the day, I again stumbled upon those beautiful lines, I copied it and posted those lines again. I had got four likes back then, now this time it was four times more than the last time….

Comments

  1. You made me visit my olg good reads too..
    Love all masterpieces which comes from you..
    Keep the good work going.. :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shalini for all the lovely words....keep loving me like dis...hi hhi hi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?