TO BE FAITHFUL TO SOMEONE, BE FAITHFL TO YOURSELF



If I must be faithful to someone or something, then I have, first of all, to be faithful to myself. If I am looking for true love, I first have to get the mediocre loves out of my system. The little experience of life I have had has taught me that no one owes anything, that everything is an illusion and that applies to material as well as spiritual things. Anyone who has lost something they thought was their’s forever finally comes to realize that nothing belongs to them.

And if nothing belongs to them, then there is no point wasting any tie looking after things that aren’t mine, it’s best to live as if today were the first or the last day of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?