FROM THE DIARY OF A PROSTITUTE 2



I have discovered the reason why a man pays for a woman: He wants to be happy.
He wouldn’t pay a thousand francs just to have an orgasm. He wants to be happy. I do too, everyone does, and yet no one is. what I have got to lose if, for a while, I decide to become a….it’s a difficult word to think or even write…but let’s be blunt..what have I got to lose if I decide to become a prostitute for  a while?
Honour, dignity, self respect.  Although, when I think about it, I have never had any of those things. I didn’t ask to be born. I never found anyone to love me, I have always made wrong decisions- now I am letting life decide for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?