LOVE..UNDERSTAND LOVE



My aim is to understand Love. I know how alive I felt when I was in Love, and I know that everything I have now, however interesting it might seem, doesn’t really excite me.

But love is a terrible thing, I have seen my friends suffer and I don’t want the same thing to happen to me. They used to laugh at me and my innocence, but they now ask me advice how to maintain a good love life, how to cope up with heart-breaks. I simpl don’t fall in love. With each day that passes, I see more clearly how fragile women are, how inconstant, insecure and surprising they are.

 Although my aim is to understand love and although I suffer to think of the people to whom I gave my heart, I see that those who touched my heart, just one touched my heart and aroused my body to extreme levels, but then after that, it was all about sexual arousals, no one came close to my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?