CONVERSATIONS WITH GURUJI



Me-
The tear drops I cannot hold,
They roll full fold,
I lay here crushed and lifeless, with a turmoil inside,
Only serene death it seems, can bring me peace and calmness wide.
The past appears a chequered field, of guilt shame and loss,
O my wrong deeds have put me in this bitter chaos.

Guruji-
Cowards have similar tones,
Often I have heard this moans,
Mistakes they cannot undo,
And crying is the only thing they do,
They never realize the running time,
For time heals every crime,
It’s the brave who have stood up against the storms,
Pierced through the fierce winds, forgetting all mourns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?