I WANT TO HUG HER...MELT HER IN MY ARMS....






Some three years ago, I saw a profile picture of a girl on facebook,  I liked her instantly for her cute smile and her loving innocence that was their on her face. Though I was in a relationship at that time, somewhere this girl found a place in my mind.  I send her a friend request which she accepted because we had a lot of friends in common. We hadn’t ever met though, for 3 years I followed her posts and just loved them. Her posts were quite funny and her profile pictures quite refreshing and joyful to look at. She crossed my mind everyday, but then I never knew how to express my likeness to her and to tell a girl whom you have never met that you like her would have been an insane thing to do. She would have treated me like another insane idiot who keeps spaming her with I love u messages. I got to see her during various retreats and social gatherings but could never talk because I always felt the time was not right and my instincts always asked me to stay away from her and moreover she was always surrounded with friends dancing, singing, laughing and giggling. She was always the centre of attraction wherever she went. Though we did see each other but never passed a smile for unknown reasons.  After all his years, I met her again in a retreat and I don’t know why, things were different this time, I didn’t knew what was happening but we looked at each other several times and for a change smiled too. I didn’t knew what was happening but that evening was quite different. Everything around was so positive, during the tea session, she came to me and initiated a conversation. I was like wow, my heart was dancing, my emotions were clapping though I behaved as if am sober and sound, unaffected by her presence.  She was looking beautiful, extremely gorgeous, hairs combed to perfection, her white earrings, her top, her sexy pyjama and ofcourse her million dollar smile. I sketched her picture in my mind as we exchanged our mobile numbers. Before she left, she shook hands with me and said, it was pleasure meeting me, I took her soft hands in mine caressed them and said, it was a pleasure meeting you too. After several hookups, I felt I had met my true love finally. As we began talking, I realized she was no more the cheerful and bubbly I assumed to be, she had deep wounds in her heart. She kept smiling, that million dollar smile had become inseparable from her face because it had been a long time since she cried. For she was slowly turning herself into a beautiful stone, her lover had betrayed her and betrayals are painful. I knew it and could very well understand it. Though there were days when we talked for long hours but she rarely shared her personal life with me. There was a invisible wall around her heart and I needed to break it to make a place, to conquer it. i will hug her, make her cry on my shoulders and things would be right….i know…I believe.. but my past is my only fear….for a breakup effected her so much but I have became immune to breakups….some months ago…..

Comments

  1. Hmmm gud 1... reminded me of smthn... 😊keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...reminded u of something...glad to hear that...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN