May be she was out of my league, too beautiful to stand by me.


I was sure I could never fall in love with someone like her. I knew her too well, all her weakness and fears. She was my childhood friend. I just couldn’t admire her as others seemed too. May be she was out of my league, too beautiful to stand by me. We were drinking coffee and as she looked into my eyes, I found her mesmerizing. I thought.

“But love is much like a dam, If you allow a tiny crack to form through which only a trickle of water can pass, that trickle will quickly bring down the whole structure, and soon no one will be able to control the force of the current, for when those walls come down, then love takes over and it no longer matters what is possible or impossible, I doesn’t even matter whether we can keep the loved one at our side. To love is to lose control…..

No, No, I cannot allow such a crack to form, no matter how small.


And I turned away my eyes from her…..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN