I MET A MONGOOSE IN THE WOODS.....WOWWWW.....


Like everyday I finished my jogging session and was walking back where I had parked my bike. I was sweating profusely and was enjoying the fruit of my hard work. I am so much in love with my sweat. I was walking back exhausted but with a smile on my face when suddenly I heard someone walking in the near by woods. Someone was walking on those deal leaves and the leaves were screaming enough to witness the presence of the intruder. I got alert and walked towards the direction of the voice. The voices became more clear. Fear gripped me again.


I prayed that it ain’t a leopard. As I walked near I saw a small four footed creature walking, a body full of hairs. I tried to recognize it, what was that….o Jesus…it’s a mongoose….wowwww…that was a rare sight to be seen. I took my mobile and turned on the flash, the mongoose noticed me. we stared at each other for a while and before I could take a click, it took a sudden right turn and vanished into the woods and all I could hear was screeching of dead leaves and twigs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?