A PAGE FROM SOMEONE ELSE ROMANTIC DIARY- IN MY DREAMS WITH HER


Ohhh……I was lying there in bed with you, naked wrapped in bed sheet and you sleeping in my arms. I could make out, we just had a wonderful sex session. I could see that peace on your face.  

What I saw next was, you sitting beside me, I looked tensed and you were giving me courage holding my arms. I could make out, I was still struggling professionally. There were some problems, I don’t know what and then I saw myself going out of the house. I couldn’t recognize the house too, it was neither yours neither mine. A new place, it was. I then saw myself walking away waving hands at you, You with a smile wishing me all the best. I didn’t understand why that all the best was for. May be I was out in search of a job.

I then saw you in a red colored saree, it looked like it was made of silk. You were looking gorgeous as always, we were having a talk together. As usual I was teasing you and you were hurling abuses at me….i couldn’t say what the whole conversation was about…I don’t remember much. I was teasing you…you were cooking something ….i could hear you saying….teri problem kya hai be gandu….i was surprised even after getting married you hadn’t left your habit of using cuss words after the slightest provocation. I took you by your waist and asked, ennadi ninakk……chumma chudaavade mole....and you replied back….poda kope…. I gave a peck  on your lips…..and asked chal ek umaaaaa de….you give a peck back, that pecky moment turns into a long smooch. I am sucking your neck simultaneously caressing your back. I could hear your moans and feel your warm breath.

I felt like a sudden urge to pee and that’s when I woke up and realized fuck man….it was a dream……two years have gone by since we parted ways babe and I still get your dreams…o lady what have you done to me. I always think I have got over you but dreams like this, what do they mean. I dearly miss you, those intimate moments. You were the first woman I kissed and how do you go out of my mind.
After you walked away, I did had some relationships but it never worked, I lost interest quite soon. All I was interested was in getting laid and even getting laid was not interesting. Intimacy with them was not exciting as it was with you. They were good girls, nice, beautiful, caring but then may be they are not made for me. one of them…yuck her mouth stinked everytime I kissed her. how can a girl ignore her oral hygiene….

They all left me like you did, some cursed me, some said I am disgusting and I would surely pay for my deeds one day some said I would cry one day….what they don’t know is I do cry….not everyday but I have my teary moments….so I really don’t care…I am just moving on…you have teached me to move on….sometimes I feel something is seriously wrong with me and may be that’s why people leave me like this…oooopsss….so confusing life is….


I went to pee and as I peeed, I looked into the toilet hole…it was filled with foam….what the fuck…my urine had more semen than ammonium salts….yewwww…..nothing is wrong with me….physically…my limb was still erect but I was too lazy to masturbate…sleep was still heavy on my senses….i went back to sleep in the hope of finding you again….if only dreams were this beautiful..i wish I never woke up…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN