SWEET N SALTY CONVERSATIONS


She - Thank you for the compliment, I know I am looking beautiful and sexy in my new dp.

He was surprised.....!!!!!!!!! she always manages to surprise him..

He - when did I say that……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

She - I want you to say that….ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…..

He too started laughing….after a minute he checked her dp…well ya she was wearing a white coloured mallu saree posing off her beautiful body and million dollar smile.

He thought, why did I not had a look at it before and smiled, she looks gorgeous.

He -  so gorgeous you look babe, beautiful  and fresh like a newly grown rose bud.

She - blush…blush…blush…..kisses…kisses…kisses…..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN