SWEET N SALTY CONVERSATIONS-1


As I continued teasing her,  she got furious.


She- shut up…..just shut up…ok

I teased her again by emotionally blackmailing her,

I-so even you have started hating me.

She- its not hating you, hate is a strong word.

I – then  !!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

She- it’s like strongly disliking you but still liking you,
Its like I would love to burn all your belongings, all your letters, all the things around you but I won’t burn you, I would be merciful enough to leave you alive. See you breathe, see you cry.


That was a tricky answer….i had no answer to it but marvel at her exemplary wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?