THE WAITING ROOM


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Life is a journey not a destination where you keep travelling seeing different places, experiencing the beauty and ugliness of life. Sometimes your life comes to a halt at various stations where you have to stop, get down and wait for the next train. Every station has a waiting room where people wait for till their concerned train arrives on a platform. A place where you are stuck ready to get out of it as soon as possible, a place where you are never at peace with yourself for the thought of reaching the destination keeps haunting you.


The journey of my life has reached a halt, I sit here in a waiting room as I wait for my next train. Hours have turned into days, days have turned into months but my wait is not over yet. I sit here tired of waiting, but still hopeful. Waiting is the most tiring thing to do, it kills you every moment with hope and despair. Every time I hear the whistling of a train, I jump with excitement that yes!!!!!!!! This must me my train but everytime my excitement goes in vain and my happiness is trampled on the rails. Months of wait have made me weak, I have lost myself in this months, my clothes have started stinking and no one comes near me. I hate myself, my very own self, For I have a heavy luggage of hopes and dreams and I have a long way to go. I have not lost my hope yet, I have not lost my faith yet, I still believe in my dreams and I know I will reach somewhere one day, for I need to walk, I need to keep moving. I know if not today but one day surely my train to success will arrive on the platform of aspirations and it will take me to a place far away where people would love me, where people would welcome me, where I would be a legend, a great man and once again I will restart my journey called life as a new man with my head held high in pride. 

Comments

  1. Nice use of metaphor in this Issac. Waiting is perhaps one of the hardest things to do. I kinda get annoyed when people say that you should have patience in life. Esp when they advice you when you are going through something painful. He he, its a crazy place to be in isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vinay...and yeah i agree waiting is one of the hardest things to do...and like you even i get irritated when people give me gyaan to be patient...the more patient u r the more sweeter the fruit would be..though what they say irritate me but they speak the truth...and yeah its not a crazy place...its a boring place to be in...:-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?