A PAGE FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S ROMANTIC DIARY- I ASKED HER 20 LAKHS AND SHE LAUGHED AT ME


My life was going through a fucking phase,  I was struggling in life with no plans for future. My mind had become blank  and had stopped working. I was a 23 year who was jobless still thriving on the money of his parents. I was going through the toughest phase of my life, life was no more a joke and bitter realities of life had began to hit me .My post graduation degree had become useless because of my overall low percentile. Everytime I used to walk in for an interview, they would shoo me away for my marks were not upto the mark. Never did I feel so rejected and dejected in my life, I felt like a useless shit who was rotting away giving away bad odour to his near and dear ones.

It was in those bad times that I came upon an ad, a reputed university had opened admissions for its two year MBA programme and had asked the interested students to send in their applications. I was quite excited after reading it, for they had 100% placement records. Just two years of MBA and I would be having a job for myself, yuhoo. The whole prospect excited me until I checked the fees. 8 lakhs per year along with hostel and other allowances, that made it a whopping 10 lakhs per annum. That was a huge amount and if I asked my parents for it, they will surely kick my butt. They would say, “ saale ek to padhai ho nai rai tujhse, ab tujphe 20 lakh rupaye aur lootaye, bhag”. I had no option but to let this desire of doing an MBA . Ufff……even my parents had lost trust in me.

That same evening, I met my girlfriend, she was the only relief in my life. Even she was fed up, for what a worthless boyfriend she had. But like me even she had some amount of faith in my abilities.

As I was sitting there with her teasing her by pulling her hair band, an idea struck me.

I asked her, what does your dad do ? , she was quite surprised by my question.

She answered,” he is a deputy director at deloitte.”

 I asked her,” so you people must be really rich”.

She gave me a bewildered look and said,” ya sort of, why you asking all this”.

 I ignored her question and asked her, “ you are a single child too”.

She was furious by now, yes ofcourse I am a single child, now will you tell me ” whats the matter with you and why are you asking such questions”.

I thought for a while and with a thoughtful look asked her,” well if I marry you now, how much dowry would I get from your parents.”

 She looked at me amused,” you dog, from where do you get this shitty ideas”.

 I said, “ I am serious re, ask your dad to pay my fees, sirf 20 lakhs rupees only, tujhe poori life khush rakhunga…..main, tu aur hamare bache…bas 20 lakhs aur apni life set hai re”.

She laughed,” chal bey…paagal…ek laat di na abhi…ek main mil rai hu na..vaise bhi tere league se bahaar ki ladki mil rai hai tujhe…khush reh usme”.

I was furious,” kya kaha league se bahaar” and I glared at her.

She said,” chal ab look mat de, rishta leke aa fir baat karenge”.

I was hopeful now,”rishta leke aaunga to 20 lakh mil jayenge kya”. I asked her.

She said,” nai mera baap 20 laat dega tujhe” and saying this she  started laughing and her laughter echoed all over the place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?