IZZY KA PUNCH- DUS KA PUNCH

After existing on this beautiful planet called earth for 23 long years, I have learned some lessons  that I would love to share with all my readers. Some chapters that I read and morals that I got from them all through my life and what I learned about it. I am no chanakya or any other great philosopher but still I am who I am and I value myself greatly. So here I go :-

      1) No matter how decent and calm you are, there would be people who would always want to mess up with you. Something keeps itching in their ass may be.
     
         2)   No one gives a shit how successful you are or how big a person you are, you will be insulted and made fun of. Always be prepared for it.

        3Many a times people won’t accept their mistakes, you have to point it out to them.

   4)  Every action must have an equal and opposite reaction and that’s why revenge is justified.

   5)  If no one thinks great of you, do it yourself. Be the change that you want to see in the world.

  6) Have a personal dream , a personal hobby, a personal style, a unique identity and you will be an icon one day.

 7) Your parents are not always right.

 8Before falling in love with someone, fall in love with yourself.

 9)  Never keep doing what others want you to do, surprise them by disobeying them.

10) Its ok to be imperfect , in fact its beautiful to be. No one is always born beautiful or handsome.


Praise God always for all his blessings......Amen....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?