I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF


I feel sorry for myself at times
and I regret all the mistakes I have made.
I someday regret the day I was born and
somedays I curse my very own existence,
I am trapped in a web of problems,
Problems that cannot be solved but tolerated,
Until they get solved on their own,
Till then I have to bear it,
Tolerate the enormous amount of pain that it gives me,
I feel bad, I feel so sad,
But I find no way to wipe my tears,
I am walking on the path of life,
With no hope, with no ambitions,
I just want to finish myself,
I just want to perish myself,
For that’s the easiest way to,
Escape the perils of life…..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?