A SMALL SUNSHINE IS ALL I NEED




A small sunshine is all I need,
To destroy the pale shadows,
Of my past,
A small peck on my cheeks,
Is all I need,
To forget those long kisses on my lips,
I am getting over her,
with each passing day,
feeling better with each moment,
passing by
It took months to get healed,
Of all her love bites, of all those wounds,
She gave me,
Now there remains some faint memories,
That haunt me,
Those pale shadows of the past,
A small sunshine is all I need,
To destroy the pale shadows,
Of my past,

Comments

  1. Interesting !! A sunshine is indeed required to destroy the pale shadows !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?