WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I HADN'T LEFT HIM ? LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO BEAUTIFUL....


One morning Sherin got a call from her bestie, that jolted her,” hey, you know what, Maddy is in town, he is here for some work”.
She put down the call, feeling foolishly vulnerable. Madhavan Jacob….whom she lovingly called Maddy had been such an important part of her life. What would have happened if I hadn’t left him?. She thought

Sherin sat  at her desk, smiling tremulously, thinking of the good old memories she had with him. Maddy was one of the dearest men she had ever known. Just the memory of him made her feel warmed and loved. And he was here in Town. I have to see him, she thought. Her friend had told her, he was staying at some hotel named Blue diamonds.

Sherin dialed the number of the hotel, and her fingers were trembling. She had a feeling that the past was about to become the present. She found herself thrilled at the thought of seeing Maddy. What will he say, when he hears my voice? When he sees me again ?.
The operator was saying.” Good morning, Hotel Blue diamonds”.
Sherin took a deep breath. ‘Maddy…I mean  Mr Madhavan jacob please.’
I am sorry, Mam. Did you say Mr or Mrs Mathew Jacob?
Shein felt as though she had been struck. What a fool I am. Why didn’t I think of that? Of course he would be married by now.
The receiver end said, “Madam….you there….”
‘I….Never mind. Thank you.’ She disconnected the call.

She was lost in her thoughts now…

I’m too late. It’s over. Let the past remain the past. Loneliness can be corrosive, eating away the spirit. Everyone needs to share joy and glory and pain. Sherin was living in the world full of strangers, watching the happiness of other couples, hearing the echo of the laughter of lovers. But she refused to feel sorry for herself.


I am not the only woman in the world who is alone. I AM

ALIVE…I AM ALIVE….!

Comments

  1. Nice one...
    Actually touched my ♥.
    Ps: I'm really a human being & ua comment box keeps asking me to prove that I'm not a robot, those word identification can really turn me blind, would love if u remove it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks......em glad it touched your heart.....:-)

      Delete
    2. ha ha ha ha ha ha...and i will see to it...that Akshitha doesnt gets blind....:-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?