FRIENDSHIP DIARY- MY FRIEND AND HIS DUMB GIRLFRIEND



I, My friend and his girlfriend were having dinner together. Me and my friend were having Chicken and Rice but his girlfriend was a vegetarian so she had ordered herself butter Paneer along with rice. While eating, she asked this chicken comes from which animal. My friend had told me that she was a bit dumb but her question defined new levels of dumbness. I Started laughing which made her feel offended. She defended herself and said that because she is a vegetarian she has no knowledge about what is chicken.  My friend signaled me to stop laughing, so I stopped, he then explained her that chicken came from a bird . She then pointed towards my plate and asked, The chicken you are eating, is it a male or female ?. I was shocked and would have burst laughing if it was not for my friend. I didn’t want to hurt his lady love. So with a serious face I said, “ It’s a Hijra chicken, its neither a male nor a female, because male chickens are used as alarm clocks in villages and Females are used for laying eggs. The middle ones, i.e the hijras are of no use, so they are used to make chicken curry”.


I thought she would understand that actually I am making fun of her but to my surprise she believed me . She said,” ok” and got busy eating her dinner of butter paneer and rice. Me and my friend were staring at each other with our mouth wide open. We somehow controlled our emotions and burst into laughter when she went to the washroom……

Comments

  1. She actually believed you :)
    She's a simpleton & trusts so easily! Reminds me of Suppandi in Tinkle.
    Someday, hopefully she'll learn the truth...
    (She'll read your Blog!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha ha ha...she did....she did read my blog....and it did cause a lot of problems...:-P He he he he..:-)

      Delete
    2. Hahhahahaha.. Such a sweet girl.. She trust ur friend so much that.. She believed whatever u guys said.. Poor she..!! Eunuc chicken hhahahhaha

      Delete
    3. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......lol...Sherin benzon.....its not being sweet...its about being shudh vegetarian...:-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?