A PAGE FROM SOMEONE ELSE ROMANTIC DIARY- SHE FINALLY APOLOGISED



Yesterday she Texted me….. She texted me after almost 10 months..... she texted me,” if you think it right, I need to talk to you, please its really necessary for me….i want to say something”.
I didn’t want to reply back but decided to do it because I was curious to know what she had to say.
While replying her back there were a thousand thoughts going on in my mind. There was a sudden surge of dislike and hatred that came in my mind. I had moved on and had forgiven her for what she did but then I couldn’t understand from where did this hatred come from….it made me feel sick………to every message of her when I replied back…I felt sick…really sick.
She asked me,” if I was still angry with her”.
I said,” of course not, I had forgiven you long back, not because I am a Great man but because I want to live in peace”.
She said,” but what were you so angry about, what have I done”.
I simply laughed her audacity….it’s so hard for girls to accept their mistakes.
I said,” ok it was all my mistake, you did nothing now you happy”.
She said,” what I did, I had some genuine reasons, I know I have hurt you…hurt you a lot..and I am SORRY for that..i know my saying sorry to you won’t make much difference but this is only what I can do…I am sorry…really sorry from the bottom of my heart”.

I was surprised and was happily shocked that she actually apologized… few months ago she was not replying to my texts and never received my calls…I used to call her a hundred times and there used to be response…….i used to cry thinking of her…..i used to scream..get mad….and at times used to breakdown…Food was difficult to digest and there were times when I used to vomit out what I ate…..in those days, I used to text her that my condition is getting worse and I need you…either she used to mock my feelings or else ignore my messages….The pain was terrible….the loneliness was difficult to handle….she had walked out of my life without giving me a reason..without giving me any explanation. We had shared so many warm and memorable moments that it was impossible for me to accept that she was not there for me….That thought itself made me crazy….In one of those intimate moments she had said,” Baby don’t breathe so heavily…..you will regret it one day…”. And now I knew what she meant.

With Time I learned to live again…you learn to live with pain…I turned towards God in those sorrowful days…my prayers become more deeper and I found peace talking to him….I don’t know why but from within something inspired me to forgive her and I did forgive her and found immense peace. Forgiving her gave me the will to move ahead in life….
And 10 months had passed I didn’t call her neither did I text her……
I had forgotten her in those 10 months but her text made me travel back to time…..i felt really good when she apologized….i don’t know why but I felt good…may be because I was not expecting it.

I texted her,” its ok…I have already forgiven you..wish you good luck in life….Do well,,,fulfill all your dreams”.
She said,” Thank you so much for hearing me”.

And we bid good bye to each other…..and like that all those kisses…all those hugs…all that love…that hatred….those tears….came to an end on a peaceful note…….God bless her and me too…Amen….

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?