WHEN I BECAME A FATHER



Prashant narrates his experience of becoming a Father.....


So the rest three months also went by, and i had a baby boy. I was with Teena in the hospital the entire time and witnessed the birth of my child. I felt this was the least i could do after she had held him for 9 months. Nothing can be so beautifully scary. The screams of Teena actually had a rhythm to them and the pain she was feeling just vanished when the little guy came out. He was so beautiful, ok sorry, he was so handsome. We both lay there in the bed looking at him. You know certain moments in your life which you cannot forget, certain moments that make your existence worthwhile. The moments you know will stay with you forever and can be relieved at the bat of an eyelid. The moment was even beyond that. All the fun i had while drinking with my friends,watching cricket and doing guy stuff all of a sudden felt so low, this was what i was meant for.

I had grown old. In fact, to put it better, i had matured.

You know people say that when you hold your child for the first time, all the fear vanishes, and you feel what true love is. Well i did feel true love but the fear compounded, as now i had to take care of this thing which i loved more than anything in my life, and i knew i would screw up.

But in some deep corner of my heart i did know that i would be a good father. Parents usually try to realize their unfulfilled dreams through their children and in the process, Make their child's life hell. I on the other side had no dreams, so there was no expectations from my son. I wanted him to do what he wanted in life. I know this was a sort of expectation but that was it, nothing more.

Comments

  1. Many Congratulations buddy, the day when I became father, I felt that I am complete now :) Fatherhood in itself is a great feeling, you are too lucky that you were present there, while I was in flight when my daughter came into this world and I was the last person to get the good news as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alok sir.....on behalf of Prashant.....i am yet to be a father...:-) i am a young 24 year old bachelor......yet to get married:-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Issac for mentioning this, but I seriously thought about you :)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha...kya Sir...abhi meri umar hi kyaa hai..:-P abhi to main khud bacha hu..:-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN