BAN GAYA KUTTA....DEKHO BAN GAYA KUTTA






There was this guy who would like keep on talking about the girl he liked, But Thank God the girl liked someone else. He would actually say stuff like" Raj, you know what, she actually loves me but is going out with the other guy to make me jealous. I will keep on loving her till eternity and i know one day she will come to me with open arms and tell me that she was mine all along. I am telling you,it will happen."


I wanted to ask him to concentrate more on her opening her legs than arms but kept quiet. The world needed such guys. You know, guys who girls go to after having a fight with their boyfriend. Guys who will take care of them, open the doors for them and treat her to good food and all so that she is ready for the next fight with her boyfriend. His girl had found a dog she could own for the rest of her life.


(this extract has been taken from a novel that i am reading right now...won't reveal the name of the novel but because i liked this paras...i am sharing it with you all...it actually reminded me of the song from pyaar ka panchnaama.....ban gaya kutta dekho ban gaya kutta..........:-D)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN