FEVER OF EK VILLAIN


The very first time i saw the trailer of Ek Villain, i knew i am definately not going to miss this one. It was a must watch for me. I Don't know why but something was attracting me towards this movie. The curiosity of what is the story,who is the villain and its melodious songs made me crazy for this movie. And after reading the review of Mohar basu from koimoi.com, i knew that i cannot afford to miss this one. I finally Got some free time and went with a friend of mine to watch it this monday .

The movie even though was not upto my expectations. It was the same case like if i say i expected 80% in my exams but just got 75%  but still you are happy with your marks. I liked the movie infact i loved it. Brooding anger, depression, pain of being insulted, violence, darkness, love, romance, the urge to do something for your dear one, Ek villain had it all especially those deep dark emotions that we all have deep within ourselves. There is a beast in all of us. There is a killer in all of us.

What i specially observed in the movie was,

A WOMAN CAN TURN A BAD MAN INTO A GOOD ONE, SHE CAN MAKE HIM MEND HIS WAYS,
A WOMAN CAN TURN A GOOD MAN INTO A PSYCHOPATH WHO TAKES PLEASURE IN KILLING RANDOM WOMEN.....

A man wants to be a hero to a woman he loves. He wants her to respect him, value him and accept him as he is. If she doesn't its not good for his mental health, he loses his will power, his confidence to do something. For men are actually children by heart who need love, care and acceptance from you......hope women out there are understanding my point. So next time you are annoyed with your lover....please don't nag instead just go ahead and kiss him and say politely," Baby please do this for me" and he would gladly do it for you.

And if you don't heed my advice and continue with your nagging behaviour, then someday you will meet a psychopath killer and he will chop your head....ha ha ha ha...so choice is yours...JEENA HAI YA MARNA HAI... 

A SPECIAL NOTE- This days i love playing with screwdrivers while thinking of her. 

I too would love to kill some one.....i too wish to be a serial killer and i guess my ex would be my first victim...Ha ha ha ha ha....wild imaginations...lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?