A PAGE FROM SOMEONE'S ROMANTIC DIARY- SUMMARY OF MY LUST STORY


She was heartbroken, going through a post break-up phase. It was easy for me to seduce her, easy for me to make her fall in love with me and after little bit of wooing and chasing her. She was finally mine. We came close...very close. We were in a relation now, dating each other with intensity, crossing levels of intimacy with each passing day. But somewhere i knew, i had to leave her, i had to betray her. I was just using her for my physical and emotional needs. I was determined to leave her one day.....but then what i never expected happened.....she stopped receiving my calls....she had left me....leaving me shattered.....it was quite painful because she had hurt my male ego....and when ego gets hurt...you feel low..very low.....

I then came to know, the Love of her life came back....Her boyfriend...her hero came back in her life and she was glad to accept him....kicking me out of her life......it was not me but it was she who was using me as an emotional support....she was the one who was using me for her physical needs.....she used me to stay away from him and she was now using him to stay away from me........master stroke....ha ha ha ha.....Women are so cunning....and i realised what GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.....and i went into deep depression.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?