I WILL BE LEFT HOLDING ON, EVEN AFTER YOU LET GO...



You want me to give,
All of me,
The parts I hide
Nobody has seen
But if I fall for you,
I'll never recover,

I'll be holding on
Even if you let go
I'll be standing
In the pouring rain
With droplets down my face
And your name on my lips
Waiting for the storm to blow over
When really
It hasn't even hit,
If I give you my heart,
You take me apart,
I'm left standing here
Falling to pieces
While you're off healing
With another piece of ass.
Can I take the chance,
To have you,
Take my insides,
And turn me out,
Turn my entire universe,
Upside down?
If I fall for you,
I'll never recover,
I'll be left holding on,
Even after you let go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?