DAD AND ME


It was Saturday morning, after a hectic week finally, it was weekend time. I had planned to watch back to back movies and read a novel named, “ Cards on the table” whose author was Agatha Christie. I was excited for the day as it was time to rest and enjoy.
My Dad was getting ready for office. I was just waiting for him to go out. Then the house was all mine.  Suddenly to my utter surprise,
He asked me,” so its an off day for you today”
I said,”ya”
He then said,” then join me at work today, you can supervise my workers their.”
I couldn’t believe my ears and thought to myself is he serious.
Seeing my blank face, he said “ Don’t worry, I will pay you. At the end of the day, I will pay you 500rs ”
I got excited at the thought of earning 500rs but then the temptation of taking rest the whole day and watching movies overtook my mind.
I said,” dad, you really want me to come with you.”
He said,” of course I do, you are quite grown up and you must learn to earn some money for yourself.  Learn to take responsibilities rather than wasting your time.”
I quickly said,” Dad pakka next time, I have to make a presentation today. So can’t come today.”
He smiled and said “oh really” and saying this he went away.


Finally I was at peace, no one to disturb. I switched on my laptop. But then the words of my dad started echoing in my ears. Actually he was right, his Son has grown up. I didn’t even notice. I am 23 years now. I should get tensed now. After a while I would have to earn my own living. I would have to support my family. I would have to pay my own expenses. Dad won’t be their always. Life won’t be the same. I Can’t stay careless anymore. Thinking of all this, gave me fears in my mind. But then, 

I said to myself,” CHODO YAAR, MAIN BHI KAHA LAGA HU. JO HOGA DEKHA JAAYEGA.” I will cross the bridge when I have to. Till then walk the path of life. Enjoy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?