ACHING HEART


My heart aches no longer pumping 
it is now frozen in place
Keep finding it harder to breathe 

Cause it's her of all that I can think
Uplifted my spirits and gave me some faith, 

just to rudely take it away
I was willing to give her my heart and soul, 

but in the end it was just my life she stole
All my hopes and dreams were gone till s

he came along and set me free, 
to steal my heart then bury me
Life or death its all the same, 

I would hate to live a lifetime with this pain
walking this hell pondering if love will ever prevail
So put me back in the ground for 

what I am searching for can't be found

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN