A STRANGE DREAM

During the night hours when everyone was asleep. I was roaming through the graveyard where the girl i loved was buried. i stood before her grave and i wept for her. on her grave was written " she loved, she was loved and she died". My mind was in heavy grief. Suddenly the atmosphere around me changed i could see graves around me open up. I saw her grave too. It opened she came out of it.I stood their numb,speechless. She came out of her grave and i saw her writing something on her grave. i saw the words which were written on her grave had vanished. Instead it was written" i double crossed my lover, i slept with many, i was a liar and i died a shameful death" after writing this she looked at me with tears. Seeing all this i just fainted and fell unconscious to the ground. when i woke up i found myself in my bedroom and her pic was lying beside me............

Comments

  1. Nicely expressed strange shocking dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya its shocking anita.......i hope to see this being adapted in a movie...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN