A STORY TOLD BY MY GRANNY THAT INFLUENCED ME

My Granny had a huge collections of stories stored in her mind for me. She always used to recite those stories to me whenever i got time to sit on her lap. One of those stories is still fresh in my mind and influences me to this day. And that story is quite famous among children and you all must have heard or read it during your childhood days. The story of THE RABBIT AND THE TORTOISE. Its the story about a Tortoise who defeats a Fast and athletic Rabbit with his strong determination and constant slow steps which led him successfully towards his destination. Even though the Rabbit was fast and for him to win the race was so easy. But his laziness and overconfidence led to his defeat from a slow walking tortoise.
In our life too we at times due to our laziness and over confidence we lose some important races and fall short of our expectations. The moral of the story is " SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE". and its true People who are slow but are steady in their efforts, who constantly keep moving towards their Goal will reach their destination surely. To be fast is not important but to be constant and steady in your efforts is more important to achieve your goals and to fulfill your dreams.
This story told by my granny inspires me to be always constant in my efforts, i should keep walking and i should not take my talents and my competitors for granted as the rabbit did. So i am still walking and my goals are still miles away. AMONG ALL RABBITS AROUND ME, I WANT TO BE THE TORTOISE WHO WINS THE RACE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?