My Lord My Christ



Beautiful saviour, king of creation,
 son of God and son of man, 
truly i would love you, truly i would serve you,
 o Jesus, my Lord , my God! You are my Lord,
 who love me through, all times whether Good or bad, 
you are my Lord , who walk with me, 
in this journey called Life. 
 My soul would sing, your glory and your love, 
my hunger and thirst are, 
filled with the water, of your holy spirit.... 
 The Holy spirit of you, is the light of my life, 
and you are my friend forever..... 
 Beautiful saviour, lord of the lords, 
son of God, o son of man, 
glory and Honour , praise and worship, 
now and forever be yours.......!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?