HE WAS A FLIRT


I was on my way, one day, i saw ten gals , standing by the Road, all so beautiful, i waved my hand, to the ten damsels, they smiled, i said to each one, you look beautiful, you are so pretty, i gave a rose, to each angel, so happy were they, they giggled i smiled, the sound of giggling, spread around, suddenly the people around, shouted and said, he is a flirt, he is a flirt, he is a flirt, the ten beauties, in sudden anger, threw those precious roses, onto my face, so astonshed was i, shocked with their, act so cruel and cruel, i took those roses, threw them into, the lake of anger, i went back on my way, thinking about those, illiterate people, who defined my decency, as flirting, i thought about those, gals who lacked a heart, to feel my feelings, a brain to judge my behaviour, i laughed and went, my way, i reached the garden, my girl was waiting, eager to meet me, i went towards her she asked "dear, why so late " ?, she saw my eyes, wet with pain, may be she understood, something was wrong, there was absolute silence, between me. Her and, the romantic atmosphere, around, i placed my head, on her lap, and she caressed me, with her soft hands, and there was peace....; peace so peaceful; peace so divine....:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN