when INDIA won the World cup.......


2nd April,2011; A day i will never forget the rest of my life till i breathe my last. A night full of glory; ha ha ha The moment when Dhoni hit a six straight onto the ground.The hopes of 121 crore peoples of India was fulfilled. A dream was accomplished. It was a feeling as if We had conquered the world. The heroes wrote the name India in the sky of glory and they registered their names in the books of history. Its so lovely, so amazing to see my country my dear country win. I Am proud to be indian. its a moment i will cherish for the rest of my life and would share it with my kids and children. The whole country bleeded blue; The color of blood turned blue as cricket,the passion of cricket was flowing in the veins of each and every indian. i always believed that this world cup is ours from the very begining itself.

The atmosphere is filled with joy. The joy of winning the world cup.All around i can listen people screaming and shouting vande mataram. This 45 days cricket festival united The country into one. As the 121 crore people of India wished world cup And only world cup to b theirs. Their prayers like blessings entered the soul of each and every indian player who strived hard to bring the cup back.Our heroes worked hard and so valiant were there efforts that even their luck supported them. As luck favours The brave and it favoured as all through the tournament.

To be a called a world champion; To be called a citizen of a champion country is a feeling sOmthIng which makes u And me proud. I Am lucky enough to witness this glorifying moment. This win has made me believe that the future is ours. This 45 days festival gave me some really unforgettable moments.

I salute the indian heroes Sachin Tendulkar, Mahendra singh dhoni, Viru paaji, Yuvi, Gambhir, Virat kohli, Suresh Raina,Yusuf pathan ,Zaheer khan, Munaf patel, bhajji, Ashwin, Piyush chawla and last but not the least our lucky mascot S.Sreesanth....

Vande Materam..JAI HIND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?