oh dear Nidhi.......

Nidhi oh my dear frend...today i faced a bitter truth dat ur dead n r no more...i realized dat death is sumthng unavoidable n go's along wid us everywhere searching a way to struck us.. O God death has struck u n u have closed ur eyes frm ur dear ones..the one's who loved u so much.. I can understand dat how ur dear ones r feeling ur absence... U may not had been one of my very gud frends but u were a frend indeed of mine...ur death has injected a dose of pain in my heart n i em feeling ur absense... Em thinking about u n my memories associated with u...i remember when i was in 6th std i used to sit with u in the classroom...u used to tease me ...i really used to get irritated n in dat anger..i used to hit u...u kept quiet for a while n then the same story was repeated... When v were in our 9th std how me, Pramod, Sonam n u...used to had long talks after schul hours...i remember dat innocent talks.. Then after a gap of 1 year...i met u again on facebook...v talked n talked u shared wid me ur future plans...but now dear evrythng is over... Ur no more 2 like my status, 2 tag me, 2 comment on my status...i will miss u so much... Nidhi u were sum1 who was really caring n loving... But the truth is damned ur dead...its just unbelievable...may God forgive ur sins n may u find a place in the lap of God almighty...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?