I LOVE YOU- SONNETS BY PABLO NERUDA

I don't love u as if u were,
The salt rose topaz or arrows of carnation 
that propagate fire I love u as,
certain dark things that are loved secretly,
between the shadow and the soul,
I love u as the plant that doesn't bloom, 
and carries hidden within itself, 
the light of those flowers and thanks to your love, 
Darkly in my body lives the dense fragrance, 
that rises from the earth,   
I love you without knowing how, 
Or when or from where,   
I love You simply without problems or pride,   
I love you in this way because,
i don't know any other way of loving,
But in this in which there is no me or you,
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
So INTIMATE that when I fall asleep,
ITS YOUR EYES THAT CLOSE 


- Pablo Neruda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?